Doctor insights on:
Using Ovulation Test As Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: Apples and oranges.Get a more detailed answer ›
Two weeks after ovul: The earliest way to tell if you are pregnant is with an early detection pregnant test done on your first voided urine in the morning. This can be positive even a few days before a missed period. Your doctor's exam should be able to tell if it has been more than 4 weeks since ovulation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have now had 12 positive ovulation test still to early for a pregnancy test could i be pregnant ?
Is it possible to ovulate twice? And is it possible the ovulation test can be used like pregnancy test?
I have tested positive 5 days in a row for ovulation but a negative on pregnancy test. What is going on?
Too soon to test: Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the early positive pregnancy urine test, the home pregnancy test (hpt). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Using opk as pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test using bleach
- When to start using ovulation test strips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will ovulation test detect pregnancy
- Positive ovulation test pregnancy
- Is an ovulation test the same as a pregnancy test?
- Ovulation calculator and when to test for pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free