Doctor insights on:
Using Listerine During Pregnancy
I am preganant and have been sleeping with Listerine on my hair because I heard it prevents you from getting lice is it safe during pregnancy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Iam 2 month pregnant...mobile using is harmful during pregnancy..? What are the things that i have to avoid during pregnancy
I'm using cream for herpes1.it's not effective.can this disease pass on to my child during pregnancy.What's the percentage.
No : It is ok for use.Get a more detailed answer ›
Should not: Mostrobably not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is vaseline healthy white lotion safe during pregnancy. ..as m 6 mnths pregnant. ...and using it since starting. ..
Self tanning lotions: Self tanning lotions are fine to use during pregnancy unlike tanning booths which are always harmful to the skin whether pregnant or not. Just make sure to exfoliate very gently prior to applying the self tanning lotion as it tends to concentrate in areas of dry skin buildup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ive been using triclosan during pregnancy
- Using bare minerals during pregnancy
- Using resorcinol on face during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using fem dophilus during pregnancy
- Is it safe to wash mouth with listerine during pregnancy?
- Using meftal spas during pregnancy
- Using bio oil during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online