Doctor insights on:
Using Listerine During Pregnancy
I am preganant and have been sleeping with Listerine on my hair because I heard it prevents you from getting lice is it safe during pregnancy?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No : It is ok for use.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm using cream for herpes1.it's not effective.can this disease pass on to my child during pregnancy.What's the percentage.
Iam 2 month pregnant...mobile using is harmful during pregnancy..? What are the things that i have to avoid during pregnancy
Self tanning lotions: Self tanning lotions are fine to use during pregnancy unlike tanning booths which are always harmful to the skin whether pregnant or not. Just make sure to exfoliate very gently prior to applying the self tanning lotion as it tends to concentrate in areas of dry skin buildup. ...Read more
Should not: Mostrobably not.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Listerine swallowed during pregnancy
- Is it safe to wash mouth with listerine during pregnancy?
- Using listerine to kill lice
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using clotrimazole during pregnancy
- Using gestofit during pregnancy
- Using lube during pregnancy
- Using enema during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online