Doctor insights on:
Using Honey And Cinnamon For Rheumatisms
Both taste great: They have a lot of minor medical uses but there are better choices for anything they claim to treat. ...Read more
Moms Chicken soup: It does not help but can keep you in comfort zone. ...Read more
Are the claimed benefits of honey and cinnamon a hoax? Do honey and cinnamon have any real health benefits?
Many benefits: Both cinnamon and honey have many proven significant health benefits. Cinnamon is esp. Good at controlling blood sugar & has many other benefits- a good summary of research is at http://cinnamonvogue.Com/cinnamoncommonuses.Html honey also has many benefits, esp. When raw & is valuable topically for wounds. It has many benefits when eaten but should be used in moderation. See http://bit.Ly/1aporiw. ...Read more
I've read that 1tbsp of honey and 1 tblsp of cinnamon w/cup of hot war has many health benefits. Is this true or just a hype.
Innocent dosages: These along with a huge list of products have a history of being touted as having health benefits. There is ;probably no harm in what you describe but no evidence to support health benefits from these. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Using honey and cinnamon for rheumatoid arthritis
- Honey and cinnamon for thyroid
- Honey and cinnamon for acne scars
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Honey and cinnamon for weight loss hoax
- Are cinnamon powder and honey good for pimples and spots on the face?
- Average weight loss using honey and cinnamon
- Honey and cinnamon mask for acne
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free