Doctor insights on:
Using Honey And Cinnamon For Gouts
Hi, I have gout and need feedback on whether the following food items can flare up gout:? Nuts, white eggs, pomegranate, spinach, wheat bread, honey.
Are the claimed benefits of honey and cinnamon a hoax? Do honey and cinnamon have any real health benefits?
Many benefits: Both cinnamon and honey have many proven significant health benefits. Cinnamon is esp. Good at controlling blood sugar & has many other benefits- a good summary of research is at http://cinnamonvogue.Com/cinnamoncommonuses.Html honey also has many benefits, esp. When raw & is valuable topically for wounds. It has many benefits when eaten but should be used in moderation. See http://bit.Ly/1aporiw. ...Read more
I've read that 1tbsp of honey and 1 tblsp of cinnamon w/cup of hot war has many health benefits. Is this true or just a hype.
Innocent dosages: These along with a huge list of products have a history of being touted as having health benefits. There is ;probably no harm in what you describe but no evidence to support health benefits from these. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Honey and cinnamon for gout
- Using honey and cinnamon for rheumatisms
- Home remedies using honey and cinnamon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using honey and cinnamon for rheumatoid arthritis
- Average weight loss using honey and cinnamon
- Cinnamon and gout
- Honey and gout
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free