Doctor insights on:
Using Estrogen Cream While Breastfeeding
I'm currently using vaginal estrogen cream for breastfeeding side effects and my period has just returned Does that mean I don't need the cream anymor?
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
I am approaching 70 and have been using estrogen cream off & on for a year. Would it be ok to take tablets instead of the cream?
Little: Probably little to none because the amount absorbed is likely low. But if we assume he uses alot of it, effects could be feminizing such as breast growth. I've not seen this studied specifically. ...Read more
Helps the dryness: Estrogen cream is given to help menopausal women with vaginal dryness and other local effects of menopause while avoiding the whole body effects of an estrogen pill. However, limited amounts of the estrogen in the cream may be absorbed. Women with breast cancer should check with their oncologist prior to taking estrogen cream. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stretch marks cream safe while breastfeeding
- Using chloraseptic spray while breastfeeding
- High estrogen levels while breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using estrogen cream
- Can i use retinol while breastfeeding?
- Can you take dayquil while breastfeeding?
- Taking airborne while breastfeeding
- Talk to a pediatrician online