24/7 immediate doctors consults via video or text chat for advice, prescriptions, and referralsTry it free now!
Doctor insights on:
Uses For Epsom Salts For An Eye Wash
Bad Idea: The real question is what slows down healing. Avoid using alcohol, peroxide, epsom salts, hibiclens, betadine, and bleach solutions. Inflammation ( red, hot, swollen, tender) is important to healing so anti-inflammatories (motrin, advil) are bad. Cover the area with a clean dressing changed every other day and protected from trauma. Antibiotics do not help healing unless it is truly infected. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Should be fine: I don't see an issue as long as the water is clean. Very late in pregnancy some docs might worry about your bag of water breaking while in the tub and delaying the diagnosis, but in all honesty I am more concerned with pregnant women slipping getting out of the tub. We do water births and the epsom salts just increase you ability to float. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can I use epsom salts to supplement my magnesium intake? I only seem to get about half through my diet...
I'm having a bath in tub for fissure. Should I use epsom salts in the tub like i've heard. If so how much salts do I put in the bathtub warm or cold?
Hi, last Friday I had an abscess cut and drained on my big toe where toe hairs typically grow. I've been told to soak it, should I use Epsom salts?
I have an anal fissure. I don't have a sitz bath so i will just use my bathtub, but should I add epsom salts? If so how much to what ratio of water
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use peroxide for an eye infection?
- What to use for an eye infection?
- How to use epsom salts for sore feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Epsom salts for hemorrhoids sitz bath
- When using a 2 quart sitz bath for a fistulla how much epsom salt do u use
- How long does it take for an eye injury to heal?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free