24/7 immediate doctors consults via video or text chat for advice, prescriptions, and referralsTry it free now!
Doctor insights on:
Uses For Epsom Salts For An Eye Wash
Should be fine: I don't see an issue as long as the water is clean. Very late in pregnancy some docs might worry about your bag of water breaking while in the tub and delaying the diagnosis, but in all honesty I am more concerned with pregnant women slipping getting out of the tub. We do water births and the epsom salts just increase you ability to float. ...Read more
I'm having a bath in tub for fissure. Should I use epsom salts in the tub like i've heard. If so how much salts do I put in the bathtub warm or cold?
Warm sitz bath: About a cup of epsom salt in a tub of warm water should do the trick. ...Read more
2 c: Read the directions on the box. I have seen as much as 2 cups of epsom salt per bathtub. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have an anal fissure. I don't have a sitz bath so i will just use my bathtub, but should I add epsom salts? If so how much to what ratio of water
Anal fissure: The heat relaxes the muscle and reduces discomfort. Epson salt not necessary. ...Read more
I assume...: You're talking about soaking your foot in epsom salt, not ingesting it. That being the case, knock yourself out. None of those "salts" are going to get absorbed into your body from the soaks, although you can save your money and just use warm water, which is just as effective. Also, hotter is not better. Plain warm water (2 parts hydrogen 1 part oxygen) is fine. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use peroxide for an eye infection?
- What to use for an eye infection?
- How to use epsom salts for sore feet?
- What do you use epsom salts for?
- What can you use epsom salts for?
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Epsom salts for hemorrhoids sitz bath
- When using a 2 quart sitz bath for a fistulla how much epsom salt do u use
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free