Doctor insights on:
Use Ibuprogen And Acetomenaphin Tiogether At The Same Time
Yes: They are different classes of medications. If still concerned discuss with the prescribing doctor ...Read more
Yes: No contraindication when liver and kidneys are healthy. ...Read more
Not a good idea: Ibuprofen may compete with Acetaminophen (tylenol (acetaminophen)) component in vicodin, increasing risk of liver damage. Better choice is to have doc prescribe vicoprofen, which replaces the tylenol (acetaminophen) with ibuprofen. Also has better pain relieving effect due to ibuprofen's anti-inflammatory effect. ...Read more
Yes: They can be taken together but if they're used long term, kidney function should be monitored as the combination can increase the risk of injury over time. ...Read more
Yes: They're usually taken in an alternating fashion every 4-6 hours. ...Read more
Yes: Those are commonly given together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes.: Paracetamol is almost the same compound as acetaminophen sold in the United States. A lot of medications, especially cold meds, contain acetaminophen or paracetamol and you should be careful when taking these to check. Ibuprofen is an NSAID medication and should not be taken with other NSAIDS as this can cause side effects. Paracetamol is a pure pain med and does not interest with NSAIDs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hydrocodone NSAIDS: It is generally considered to be safe to take hydrocodone with nsaids. In fact if the nsaids can help you take less hydrocodone then it would be safer, provided that you don't have a contraindication to nsaids such as ulcers, bleeding disorders, or renal impairment. However, only take hydrocodone as prescribed by your physician and in the manner in which your physician has asked you to take it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use acidophilus supplements colon cleanse at the same time?
- Can i use ocps for birth control and endometriosis at the same time?
- Can i use loratadine and fenestal cream at same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use an antifungal cream and a antibacterial cream at the same time?
- Can i use loratadine and a topical antihistamine cream at same time?
- Dizziness everyday at the same time
- Zyrtec and allegra at the same time
- Can i use symbicort and breo at the same time?