Doctor insights on:
Urticaria Uri Other Viral Illness
Upper respiratory infection is also known as Common cold. An upper respiratory infection refers to an infection that involves the lining of the breathing passages above the lungs. It usually refers to infections that involve multiple areas simultaneously such as the nose, sinus, ears, throat, ...Read more
Ok so probable viral illness. Is this common this time of year? I need to be very well by monday. Whats the best treatment?
Can there be more than 102 f temperature in babies in case of viral illness.How many days it takes to recover.Is there need antibiotics?
See Dr. now: If your baby has a fever, you should definitely visit your pediatrician or go to the emergency room for a proper evaluation. Your baby could have an infection which might need to be treated right away. The severity of the fever does not indicate whether it is caused by a virus or bacteria. The baby may require antibiotics. Get this looked at asap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hurricane Katrina..: In some people, virus infections such as ebv, west nile, cmv, and others, can inflict a lot of internal damage - akin to a hurricane damaging a sea coast community. Recovery may take weeks to years, if at all. Remember that even with hurricane katrina (2005) - certain places are still recovering from it. ...Read more
Viral infection: There are dozens of different viruses, and yes, some are capable of inhibiting bone marrow cell synthesis with subsequent low cell counts. This does not mean, however, that your results are necessarily related to a viral illness and you deserve to have further investigation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does uri other viral illness cause urticaria?
- How long does runny nose associated with viral uri last?
- What other illnesses might be mistaken for hypothyroidism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could daily exposure to rust cause tetanus or some other type of illness
- How long does body aches associated with viral uri last?
- How long does fever associated with viral uri last?
- How long does lightheadedness associated with viral uri last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online