Doctor insights on:
Urine Is Leaking Sometimes 58 Year Old Male
Could be urine: Continuous leakage can happen with very weak urethra or bladder opening, or with fistula, which is an abnormal hole or connection btw bladder and another organ. In some women who perceive constant leakage, they always have wet pads due to very frequent leakage without a sensation of when the leak is occurring. This symptom needs evaluation by urogyne or urologist. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hello, I leak urine after i'm finished and i've tried waiting and milking urethra. No other symptoms and 31 year old male.What should I do? Thanks
See your doctor: This may be an indicator of other health problems like chronic disease or prostate disease. See your doctor for evaluation and testing. Depending on what is found you may even need to referred to a specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
23 year old uncircumcised male, chronic balanitis and mild phimosis, I have leaking urine after peeing. No other symptoms. Had for 2 month,Cause?
See your Doctor ASAP: Mak sure you do no have Diabetes. Due to phimosis you are not emptying your bladder completely so is leaking. It may cause a back pressure on your kidney and lead to a condition Hydronephrosis ans damage them.Because of phimosis you are havnig balantitis many pt are having Diabetes and present like this So see Urologist and PMD ASAP ...Read more
A few things: If this is happening, the person should see a doctor. ...Read more
Since i had to have a circumcision last year, everytime i pee, i leak a little urine at the end. Is this normal or need i be concerned?
Shortly after i urinate, if i bend down to pick something up the urine leaks out a bit. What is this? I'm male and i experience no pain in that region
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am a 22 year old male student and i have lumps in both breast why is this
- Causes of blood in the urine in a 6-year-old
- 10 year old male with blood in urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the correct hart beat rate for a forty five year old male at rest?
- How tall is the average 13 year old male?
- What is a normal pulse rate for a 52 year old male?
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- What is a the best multi vitamin to take for a 41 year old male?