Doctor insights on:
Urinary Tract Invection
Here are some ...: Based on what, you stated you have "inflamed" urinary tract, by irritative voiding symptoms alone or by objective evidence? To demystify such, bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, evolution, & progress o all your symptoms to doc for analysis + physical exam + tests as needed so to deduce potential underlying cause for reasonable Rx/ care/ counseling for now and future... , ...Read more
I want to thoroughly clean my urinary tract because i take in lots of sugars. Whats best to clean it?
Not common terms: You may mean urinary tract INFECTION. At any rate, upper would mean kidneys and the tubes that collect urine from them to deliver urine to the bladder, and lower would mean bladder and the tube that carries urine to the outside. Generally infections in the lower tract are less serious than the upper tract, but one can lead to the other if not treated. ...Read more
Easy: E-coli is usually present in feces. When you clean with toilet paper after bm, a thin film of fecal material full of e-coli is left around the anal area and gets into the vagina during sex. To prevent this problem, wash your bottom with soap and water before and after sex. Always pass urine after sex. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without burning?
- Can a urinary tract infection cause you to break out in a rash?
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without painful urination?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Urinary tract infection delay period
- Streptococcus viridans urinary tract infection
- Difference between urinary tract infection and std
- Urinary tract infection and sore throat
- Urinary tract infections