Doctor insights on:
Urinary Tract Antispasmodics
How can you relieve the urgency associated with a urinary tract infection when you don't have it anymore?
Here are some ...: Based on what, you stated you have "inflamed" urinary tract, by irritative voiding symptoms alone or by objective evidence? To demystify such, bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, evolution, & progress o all your symptoms to doc for analysis + physical exam + tests as needed so to deduce potential underlying cause for reasonable Rx/ care/ counseling for now and future... , ...Read more
I want to thoroughly clean my urinary tract because i take in lots of sugars. Whats best to clean it?
Not common terms: You may mean urinary tract INFECTION. At any rate, upper would mean kidneys and the tubes that collect urine from them to deliver urine to the bladder, and lower would mean bladder and the tube that carries urine to the outside. Generally infections in the lower tract are less serious than the upper tract, but one can lead to the other if not treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract infection
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without burning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without painful urination?
- Will biaxin treat a urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection delay period
- Streptococcus viridans urinary tract infection
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free