Doctor insights on:
Urinary Tract Affect Any Other Organs
Yes: Urinary tract infection can affect urethra, bladder, ureters, kidneys, prostate gland, epididymis (which sits on top of testis) and testis. Severe kidney infections can spill bacteria into the blood stream and thus be transported anywhere in the body including brain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bacterial entry: Bacteria gain access to bladder and multiply.Can gain entry with sex and multiply if not expelled by urinating after sex. Bacteria can enter if urine is trapped by closed labia or via thong or synthetic fabric underwear.Fecal bacteria can be present on skin aound vaginal & urethral opening & make their way up into bladder, eg by above routes. Estrogen causes urethra to thicken & be more protective. ...Read more
Resolves slpwly: An untreated urinary tract infection will usually eventually clear up on it's own. However, sometimes the infection will ascend to the kidneys (called pyelonephritis) which can damage the kidneys - and on rare occasion the infection can lead to sepsis and death if untreated. The benefit of treatment is a speedier resolution, with much less risk of complications. ...Read more
Here are some ...: Based on what, you stated you have "inflamed" urinary tract, by irritative voiding symptoms alone or by objective evidence? To demystify such, bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, evolution, & progress o all your symptoms to doc for analysis + physical exam + tests as needed so to deduce potential underlying cause for reasonable Rx/ care/ counseling for now and future... , ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kidney problems affect any other organs body
- Vascular eds affects other organs
- Fruit juices that affect the urinary tract
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dystonia affect muscles heart diaphragm other organs
- Enlarged spleen affect other organs body
- How does kidney disease affect other organs?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect your kidneys?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect any other organs?