Doctor insights on:
Uric Acid Can Cause Gallstones And Cholelithiasis Is This True
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have gallstone in left ureter with size 10 mm and attached lab test I have increasing in (uric acid, cholesterol ,pressure) my my wight is 133 my hight 189cm I feel after eat lunch like fish or chicken some paints and exhostic plz what I do to a
Get it out: Hi,the 10mm stone in your left ureter has a zero percent chance of passing on its own.You need to have it addressed by a urologist SOON because you can develop serious infection in the kidney. You are also in pain.The high uric acid should also be addressed.Salaams. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it true that if u've had ur gallbladder removed due to gallstones that u can't take most pain meds such as narcotics as it'd cause some type probs?
Diagnosed w gallstones thru ultrasound but now ordered for HIDA scan? Is it true that this scan could cause severe gallbladder attack or move stones?
Maybe: A HIDA scan evaluates the function of the GB. During a HIDA scan you are given a medication that will cause your GB to contract and that can sometimes cause discomfort. Also the Ensure that you are asked to drink can also precipitate some RUQ discomfort. As far as a full fledged GB attack, that is unlikely. It definatley does not cause more stones. Talk to the physician who ordered the scan. ...Read more
Should a 53 yom be concerned because of an enlarged gallbladder? What could cause an enlarged gallbladder? High uric acid levels gout and kidney stns
No you need treat!: Elevated uric acid can lead to "gouty nephropathy, " over years. Hyperuricemia is also an independent risk factor heart disease. Even without gout, i believe evidence is sound that uric acid levels should be lowered to 6 mg/dl. By the way gout itself is the result of chronic elevated ua. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
High uric acid: Blood uric acid elevations can have a genetic cause; is there a family history of gout? Otherwise, kidney impairment, diuretic therapy, being overweight, eating organ meats, regular alcohol all can elevate uric acid. Also, cell turnover from neoplasms and chemotherapy can elevate uric acid ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tattoos get infected and cause a rash like exzema how is this treated?
- New girlfriend says masturbation can cause prostate cancer is this true
- Is it true that iuds can cause infections and cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can acid reflux cause severe pain in the neck and shoulders at night?
- Sometimes i can see blue and green spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- Is it true that marijuana can cause high cholesterol?
- Can gallstones cause your muscles and joints to hurt?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free