Doctor insights on:
Upper Right Chest Pain When Breathing
21 yr old female, smoker, random spurt of sharp upper right sided chest pain. No pain when breathing occurs, only 3 random spurt of chart pain.
Chest pain: Unlikely to be anything serious.....Get a more detailed answer ›
Multiple, serious: Seek medical attention immediately!Get a more detailed answer ›
I have chest pain when breathing out. My chest hurts when i exhale or cough or laugh. Is this serious?
Sounds like: Possible pleuritic ...Recommend further evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest pain when breathing. Whenever i breathe in or out i get chest pain. This happened before and stopped for awhile and now it's happening again.
Chest pain: This kind of pain can be pleural or pericardial pain and should be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
This symptom points : To many possibilities. It can reflect a lung issue (pleursy-irritation of linings), a GI issue like reflux induced heartburn, a ribcage issue (irritation of breastbone) or rarely a heart issue (pericarditis). If it bothers her enough to alter her daily activities it is worth a dr visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Right chest pain when breathing
- Upper left chest pain when breathing
- Right side upper back pain when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in upper back right side when breathing
- Upper right back pain when breathing
- Sharp pain in upper right back when breathing
- Upper right shoulder and right side pain when breathing
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free