Doctor insights on:
Upper Right Back Rash Symptoms
Had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago. Had diarrhea for 2 weeks & mild nausea. Single rash on back and single ulcer in mouth. No other symptom. What to do?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Common cold like symptoms, swollen glands, rash on inner thighs upper arms and shoulder/back rash is slowly spreading and a little itchy. Help?
Eruptin on the skin : Located on the back.Get a more detailed answer ›
CK test 8/11 was 790, just took CK test 8/13 and it lowered to 480 allthough still out of norm range. How worried should I be?
Rash on back related?
I have had a rash on back ofthigh for a month now. It is small red areas that feel dry and can itch and it has not gone down. A newer 1 has blistered ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red rash on upper right back symptoms
- Sore upper right back symptoms
- Mass on upper right back symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Upper right back tenderness symptoms
- Upper right back swelling symptoms
- Swollen upper right back symptoms
- Lump on upper right back symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online