Doctor insights on:
Upper Mid Chest Pain
YES!: Yes, particularly when lying down at bedtime ...Read more
I have upper mid sternal chest pain & a sore neck, left Sid. SOB and worsens with sitting, laying down or bending?
I am 34 and have constant upper back and upper to mid chest pain also shortness of breath and sinus bleeding what is it?
40yr old b/p 117/74 upper and mid back pain chest pain chest popping I've tried popping my back for 3 days it's popped a little is it heart attack?
Symptoms: What you describe does not sound cardiac related. Your doctor can do your history and physical to try and explain your symptoms. ...Read more
I suddenly started having horrible burning upper mid chest and throat pain when i cough. No cold prior. Is this bronchitis?
Bronchitis: It may be, particularly if you are coughing and having difficult breathing. The best thing that you could do to resolve this question is to go immediately to a doctor and have yourself evaluated. Never ever fool with chest pain. It may be cardiac or other severe illness. Go now, do not wait. Er if necessary. ...Read more
Ive had mid to upper back pain for 2months now that gets worse when lying down and causes some chest pain. What could it be?
Dull chest pain that comes and goes between breasts that radiates to the mid upper back. Stretching back feels better. Gerd? Gas? Muscles? Posture?
Had upper chest pain last week heart ok doctor put me on ranitidine 300mg. Having mid ab pain, stomach extended. Could it be the meds, or other problem?
Having chest pain mid region of my chest i don't smoke and im 26 years old if i press down or rub it it hurts more?
Am 21 my BP is normal and am having daily chest pain onleft right ribs when i wake up in morning and pain vanishes by mid day my heamaglobin is 11gm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper right chest pain above breast
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Pain in upper right chest and shoulder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body
- Pain in upper right side of chest and back
- Pain in upper right chest and back
- Pain in upper left chest near shoulder
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free