Doctor insights on:
Upper Left Sude Pain Under Rib Cage
If splenomegali-Yes: If no splenomegaly can be due to overexertion. ...Read more
Rib pain: The possible causes include pleurisy, which irritation of the lining of the lungs. It usually resolves on its own with time. Another cause can be intercostal neuralgia, which is irritation of the nerve under the rib. Your pain specialist can help delineate between the possible causes and can help treat the condition. ...Read more
Left side pain under rib cage age 20 female gets worse when coughing should I take 2nd doses of antibiotics or go be seen?
Best = Dx: U need 2 c ur pcp or internist & get a firm dx, then u can discus rx. ...Read more
Severe pain under rib cage on left side. Sometimes dull then sharp shooting pain difficult to breathe what could it be?
I am having severe upper left side pain under rib cage now for over two months, also now swollen left gland in neck. Should I goto the hospital?
Recurring utis, lower left back pain under rib cage, high white blood cell count in urine, nausea, weakness. Causes?
Pyelonephritis: It sounds like you have pyelonephritis/ renal infection. You could have infected kidney stones or an obstructing ureteral stone. You could have vessico-ureteral reflux or a large post void bladder residual. I would recommend that you see a urologist and get a renal/bladder ultrasound and voiding cysto-urethrogram. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain upper left under rib cage
- Sharp pain under upper left rib cage
- Pain under upper left rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in upper left quadrant under rib cage
- Pain in upper left side under rib cage
- Pain in upper left abdomen under rib cage
- Pain in upper left back under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free