Doctor insights on:
Upper Left Rib Pain
I've been having upper left rib pain for three days now. Its tender and I have restrictive lung disease and gerd. Had asd repair age 5. Should i go er?
Upper left stomach and rib pain.Loose stools.Burping.Wind.Headaches.Slight food reflux for 2wks.Weight fine.Appetite fine.Could it be stomach cancer?
I am having severe upper left side pain under rib cage now for over two months, also now swollen left gland in neck. Should I goto the hospital?
Been having acute and intermittent sharp upper left abdominal pain, under ribs. No other symptoms. Almost daily for 4wks. Pain can be mild to intense?
How would I know if I have slipping rib syndrome? I've had upper left abdominal pain, rib pain, and sternum pain for 5 wks. Also get chest pain.
Earlier my back upper left ribs started hurting in the car. After the car jerked, my bak started hurtin n was stiff. Stopped.The rib pain isnt new. Y?
See chiro: Sounds like a musculoskeletal issue. Otc meds will help until you see your chiropractor ...Read more
I have had rib pain in my upper back for 3 days now it hurts to breathe and to lay flat on my back and on my left side.. Should I be worried?
Upper back pain left side arm pain rib pain all on left side for 20 days now. Been experiencing heavy heart beat when lieing down. I'm 19 male?
Go see your doctor: There are a lot of things that could cause these symptoms. Go see your doctor to examine you and figure out what could be causing yours. It could be things as simple as panic attacks, to things as significant as emergency heart related problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in my upper back on the left side by my ribs?
- Intermittent upper left quadrant dull pain under ribs
- Pain in upper left side rib
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain in upper left rib cage
- Abdominal pain in the upper left hand side below the left rib cage
- Upper left abdominal pain under rib cage
- Sharp pain upper left side under rib cage
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free