Doctor insights on:
Upper Left Arm Pain In Men
Shoulder pain in : The upper arm is most commonly referred pain from a rotator cuff issue. The most likely diagnosis is rotator cuff tendonitis associated with impingement. If you have weakness or significant night pain you might also be worried about a rotator cuff tear, albeit rare in those under the age of 50. Treatment initially is nsaids, ice and gentle rom. If not getting better see your doc. ...Read more
More information: To understand the cause of the pain, much more information is needed. I recommend you see your doctor and discuss the problem. ...Read more
Recurrent upper left arm pain near shoulder that last a second when at rest What could be the cause ?
Upper left arm pain that feels achy, stinging, slight burning hurts to move sometimes. Goes limp when i lay on it and sometimes weak. Sudden pain.
I have pinching upper left arm pain with warmth running down my left arm when i raise it. Ekg came back okay. Any other causes? I am 18.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper arm and shoulder pain in left arm
- Upper back and left arm pain
- Pain in left arm and upper back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Upper back pain and left arm pain
- Upper left arm pain at night
- Pain inside upper left arm
- Constant pain in upper left arm
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free