Doctor insights on:
Upper Left Abdomen Numbness
CT Scan benefit outweigh the risk? Im 23 with 3 CT scans already. Doctors concerned about chronic upper left abdomen pain radiating to back.
Depends: It depends on what your dr is concerned about. CT scans do provide significant radiation exposure. Some causes of left upper abdominal pain can e assessed by ultrasound or endoscopy, depending on your other symptoms and risks. If however, your doctor can provide good reason why CT scan is necessary, then it is probably worth doing. You can always seek a second opinion. ...Read more
Many things.: If this has been going on for a while - weeks to months - i'd get it checked out by your doc. It could be a muscle strain, pain in the cartilage or muscles of ribs. It could be gastritis, which is inflammation of the lining of the stomach. If you're also having fevers, weight loss, or the pain is waking you up at night, that's more concerning and should definitely have an eval by your doctor. ...Read more
Upper Left Abdomen: This is the area below the ribs on the left side of the abdomen. This generally referred to as luq(left upper quadrant). ...Read more
I went to bend over to put my pants on and i felt something pop out in my upper left abdomen and it went away when i stretched. Did i pull something?
LEFT UPPER ABDOMEN: Possibly gas since it is the location of your stomach. ...Read more
Abdominal pain: Given the minimal information available the list of causes Is very long, provide more detail or seek local help including a physical examination ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause numbness in upper left back and abdomen?
- Upper left abdomen numbness and tingling symptoms
- Left upper abdomen numbness and tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness abdomen upper left quadrant
- Stabbing pain in upper abdomen left side
- Pulsating upper left abdomen
- Gurgling upper left abdomen
- Upper left abdomen numbness symptoms