Doctor insights on:
Upper Chest Pain On And Off Again Headachs Sometimes Nbess In My Arms
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Chest pain in middle and upper chest, arms, jaw, ribs and neck. Been going on approx 6-9 Mos. not sore to touch. Ekg/bloodwork normal.
Bad pain in upper left shoulder, numbness of left arm, with some mild upper chest pain? A shoulder injury?
11 yr old daughter has aching right upper chest pain, (no arm pain) when she raises her right arm or bends over, effects breathing, stressed at school ?
Could be....: ....Stress. It could also be a pulled muscle. Or it could be something called pleurisy, which is inflammation of the lining of the lungs and involves pain that is worse in certain positions and with deep breathing. If she is otherwise well, without cough, fever, etc., then try ibuprofen. If she's otherwise sick, see your doctor for a proper evaluation. ...Read more
Upper chest pain-radiates left&right but mainly left; real bad Arm weakness; headaches; upper back pain & tightness in neck-should blades. suffering?
Not diagnosable: Your pain is not diagnosable over the internet. I urge you to see your doctor for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Upper chest pain, slight headache, sore throat, ear ache/plugged, coughing. No fever and feel fine otherwise. Could it be allergy or sinus?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in my upper right chest
- Pain in my upper back and chest
- Sharp pain in my upper left chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain in my upper right chest
- What causes off and on pain in my upper left abdomen?
- Why do i have pain in my upper arms?
- Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free