Doctor insights on:
Up To What Month Can You Have An Abortion
Probably: depends on state laws. Check with a Calif doctor. ...Read more
Late abortion: Very late abortions are done only if the fetus is not viable. At eight months gestation, if it is necessary to save the life of a mother, a medical delivery would result in the birth of a premature but living infant and would be a complex medical intervention based on phyisician--mother discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had an abortion 4 months ago trying for another for the last 3 cycles and no results what's wrong with me?
Regular cycles?: After an abortion (spontaneous or induced), your ovaries and uterus must return to normal function in order to get pregnant. If your cycles are irregular, it may take more time for them to return to normal. If your cycles are regular, something else might be going on. Make an appt with your gyn to discuss the problem, either way. ...Read more
Positive Pregancy: Test result? Assume you have been sexually active. It sounds like you may be pregnant again. ...Read more
??: Is that even possible? How?Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Up to how many months can you have an abortion
- Up to how many weeks can you have an abortion
- Can you have an abortion at 7 months?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- What can help you stop throwing up or stop feeling like you have to throw up?
- Can you have an abortion at 6 months?
- How far along can you be to have an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free