Doctor insights on:
Up To How Many Weeks Can U Have An Abortion
Maybe ok?: Some women will not have a lot of pain. But you should have cramping, bleeding and pass tissue. Be sure you're under the care of a doctor or other provider experienced in managing medical abortions. You need follow-up. In some cases the medications don't work. You need to be 100% certain that there isn't a continuing pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: I am concerned about your question. Hope you reach Gyn who does terminations or planned parenthood for safe option to terminate. Please do not do anything that can place your life at risk - infection, bleeding etc. ...Read more
Usually mild: Most women report some degree of psychological distress after a miscarriage. However, according to mghcwmh only about 1 in 10 women actually meet criteria for major depression. Risk factors for depression after miscarriage include a prior history of depression, having inadequate social supports and being childless. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A million: in 2011, there were 1,058,490 abortions in the USA. The rate has been dropping since the mid '80s. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many weeks can u be to have an abortion?
- Up to how many weeks can you have an abortion
- How many week can you have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After how many weeks can you have an abortion
- How many weeks into pregnancy can you have an abortion?
- How many weeks can you be pregnant and have an abortion?
- Can u have an abortion at 18 weeks?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free