Doctor insights on:
Up To How Many Months Can You Have An Abortion
Probably: depends on state laws. Check with a Calif doctor. ...Read more
Usually, adoption is: A good option, you can improve 3 peoples lives by this selfless act. ...Read more
It's risky.: An abortion is risky at any time! it can be done surgically or medically. Both have their pros and cons. The best option always is to try to avoid a situation that leads to the need for an abortion. If undergoing a procedure, generally speaking, the earlier the safer. At more then 12 weeks gestation the risk significantly increases. Proper birth control and family planning ...Read more
Earlier the better: The risks increase the further along you are. The earlier the better. Best time is before 12 weeks, but depending on state laws you can terminate into the second and sometimes third trimester. ...Read more
In first trimester: A woman or girl does not have to reach a certain number of weeks of pregnancy in order to abort her baby fetus. Women often don't know they are pregnant until 4-8 weeks of pregnancy. If there is a problem with the baby fetus, an Ob-Gyn doctor can help with medications to abort. It is a big decision, so a pregnant couple should talk with her Ob-Gyn doctor to get all the answers first. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Up to how many weeks can you have an abortion
- How many months do you have to get an abortion?
- How many months can you be to get an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Up to how many weeks can u have an abortion
- After how many months can you not get an abortion
- How many months does a baby have to be before you can hold them on your menstral?
- How many months before you can get an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free