Doctor insights on:
Unusual Discharge Before Period
Really sore and itchy vagina every month about week before period, no unusual discharge or odour, no change in soap or detergent.. Goes when come on.
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Probably: Leukorrhea is a normal vaginal discharge made up of cells and fluid. The consistency, color and amount of this discharge can change depending on time of the menstrual cycle & whether pregnant or not pregnant. If you have significant changes in vaginal discharge color, odor, itching, burning or swelling - please seek evaluation. Take care. ...Read more
d/c: A trichomoniasis vaginalis parasitic infection can lead to frothing, greenish-yellow, malodorous vaginal discharge. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
Yes: This is not uncommon as long as other reasons are ruled out (cervical irritation for example). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Unusual signs of pregnancy before missed period
- Unusual pregnancy symptoms before missed period
- Is there discharge before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fishy discharge before period
- No discharge before period is due
- Is there white discharge before period?
- Type of discharge before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free