Doctor insights on:
Unique Belly Button Rings
Likely: The hole is likely closed unless you had had a belly ring for years. ...Read more
Please be: specific with the info you want about your navel piercing. Clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
Navel piercing: New piercings are usually cleaned twice a day. Do not twist jewelry / post. Saturate gauze w saline solution (pinch of sea salt in warm water), place on piercing & allow it to gently drip into the piercing. Or you can buy pressurized saline solution at a drug store. An alternate way to clean navel piercings: rapidly turn over a cup of warm saline on to the piercing. This should create a small a ...Read more
Ask it: Please submit a clear & specific question about navel piercings. Clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
Belly button piercing. I have had it for two months (about) when i changed it from a ring with a ball in front to a normal belly button ring it bled?
Was there a : Difference in the diameter of the rings? ...Read more
It may be an infecti: Yes it may be an infection.A fungal or bacterial infection. ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the injury. If just superficial then it will probably heal on it's own. If it was deeper then that then you might want to see a doctor first to see if anything like suturing etc. Needs to be done. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to wait to change your belly button ring?
- What to do when your belly button ring is infected?
- Red ring around belly button piercing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be too fat for a belly button ring?
- Taking out belly button ring
- How to get rid of a belly button ring infection?
- What does an infected belly button ring look like?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online