Doctor insights on:
Unexplained Blister On Neck
I have unexplained numbness left lips & tip of tongue few days & blisters on right wrist; pain on &off in right lung & neck below jaw. related? cause?
? herpes zoster: It is possible that you have developed herpes zoster, a viral infection similar to the chicken pox virus. This is becoming increasingly common and there are vaccines for this. The typical findings on clinical examination are blisters, pain and possibly numbness. See your physician for a specific diagnosis. ...Read more
Sir I have a small growth under my neck skin. It like a hard blister under skin .It is not making pain. If I touch it strongly then I feel lit pain.
It could be an: enlarged lymph node. An exam would be necessary to further characterize it. Not likely harmful,but needs examination. ...Read more
Cryotherapy: The advantage is that crotherapy is not an invasive procedure. The wart or warts are destroyed by the application of extreme cold on the cells so that water ice crystals form. These ice crystals expand, pushing through the cell walls and eliminating the wart causing a blister. ...Read more
Just came back from a walk and noticed some blisters at the back of my neck and shoulder. They are itchy as well. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Unexplained blister on hand
- Unexplained blisters on skin
- Unexplained blisters on toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Unexplained blisters on hands and feet
- Unexplained blisters on legs
- Unexplained blisters on feet
- Random blood blister on neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online