Doctor insights on:
Can i get pregnant with 3.5 mm uterus. Every other thing is normal. But no periods without femilon?
Could be: The average uterus size after puberty is aprox length 7.6 cm width 4.5 cm normal thickness 3.0 Multiple factors can result in the enlargement of the uterus. Size fluctuates with the menstrual cycle. Fibroids or endometriosis can increase the size. Pregnancy can increase the size. Contact the GYN who ordered the US and who has examined your body and knows you for the best answer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are the tests a woman really needs to have annually if no uterus, no major health problems, no meds?
How long does the uterus take to clean itself? I have had weird sticky, and sometimes bloody dishcharge on and off the past 3 days
Infection? STD?: If at the end of an otherwise normal period, see what happens the next few days. But if you're between normal menstrual cycles or otherwise uncertain, see a doctor. Abnormal vaginal discharge always should be professionally evaluated, and colored or bloody discharge suggests infection, such as an STD and if sexually active you should be tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, etc. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Didelphic uterus one uterus is underdeveloped pregnancy
- Why is my uterus fluttering?
- Why does your uterus flutter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can sperm live in the uterus?
- Uterus spasms not pregnant
- Myometrium heterogeneous uterus
- Treatment for bulky uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free