Doctor insights on:
Underarm Rash Causes
How do you treat a non-itchy, scaly underarm rash that was caused by a perfume containing alcohol?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Under arm rash: The two most common causes are reaction to deodorants and shaving. A physician should be able to give you the appropriate advice to get it resolved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Underarm rash
- Rashes in underarms and behind knee
- Underarm irritation rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash underarms treatment
- Treat underarm shaving rash
- Itchy underarm rash treatment
- How to treat underarm rash?
- Talk to a dermatologist online