Doctor insights on:
Underarm Bumps From Shaving
Hello, I have a small bump in my armpit. No it doesn't hurt. It is red and it is like a small bump. I got it after shaving my armipt. Thank you.
I'm Guessing: The best way to be sure would be to see and feel this lump, but, it sounds like you scratched the skin open and you have either an inflamed lymph node or possibly an infected skin sweat gland. If this continues to bother you for more than 5-7 days, please see your doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
Im 21 and i been having 5 tiny bumps in my armpit since 8th grade. My dermatologist says its nothing and its from my deodorant and shaving. Is it?
See a doctor: It could be a tumor, cyst or lymph node reaction to infection or something else. You need to see a doctor to get a exam and find out the cause. ...Read more
Be seen: If it is painful, be seen please. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on vagina from shaving
- Bumps from shaving vagina
- Red bumps on the neck from shaving
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of the red bumps from shaving?
- Get rid of red bumps from shaving
- How to get rid of face bumps from shaving?
- Treat underarm shaving rash
- Neck bumps from shaving