Doctor insights on:
Under Active Thyroid Boils
Why do I get boils after my period? I didn't start to get them until i started taking thyroid medicine. I have my levels checked every month .
Not related to meds: Your symptoms of boils with periods are not related to your thyroid meds and i can find a reason for you to get boils with periods.You should get a thorough physical exam including blood test to find the cause of your boils every month. ...Read more
The ER: Can't help with a thyroid nodule. A lower leg (calf?) boil is unlikely to cause thigh discomfort in the absence of extensive soft tissue infection which would cause skin redness, pain, and fever. Overall, unless you feel acutely ill, visiting your family clinician is likely the best route. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can under active thyroid cause wrinkled skin?
- Under active thyroid and kidney stones
- Best weight loss supplement for under active thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a under active thyroid burn out?
- What is the best alternative medicine for under active thyroid?
- Symptoms of under active thyroid gland
- Causes of under active thyroid
- Can a under active thyroid cause blood clots?