Doctor insights on:
Uncontrollable Laughter Related To Autism And Candida Yeast
Autism is a brain development disorder. It shows up in the first 3 years of life and affects communication and social interaction. Check out these 2 websites--autism society of america and autism speaks . Both are good informative websites . I have many autistic patients who do well. Be informed and seek an evaluation ...Read more
Is there a relationship between allergies, autism, leaky gut syndrome, candida, intestinal flora and antibiotics?
For some yes : For some children all of those things play a role in exacerbating symptoms and can be seen more frequently in a child who had many infections and antibiotics starting at a young age. Antibiotics kill the good as well as the bad bacteria in our guts and can disrupt the balance and lead to dysbiosis and inflammation which can be precursor for leaky gut and allergies. This is not specific to autism. ...Read more
Various reasons: The most common reason people get oral candidiasis or thrush is taking antibiotics which kill off the bacteria that compete with the yeast and thus overgrowth occurs. Thrush also occurs in some women who take birth control pills, in immunosupressed cancer patients on chemotherapy and in aids patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
As food to enjoy: 'Systemic candida' is a pop diagnosis that the vast majority of scientific physicians believe is a scam or at least a popular fad delusion. You'll be offered innumerable ways of managing it, but nobody's ever cured. If you just have a mucosal or skin infection with candida, use a simple topical Rx to manage it. Garlic does have real medical uses -- a scientific holist can advise you. ...Read more
Rx + tips: There are many otc options including: micon 7, monistat, vagistat, gynazole, femcare, gyne-lotrimin& mycelex. Oral Diflucan is also effective. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can knee and groin pain be related to ovarian cysts?
- Lower back pain constipation and dry mouth is related to pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How are ldl hdl and cholesterol related to heart disease?
- Is it possible to have a yeast infection with only burning and itching?
- How is heart rate related to exercise and cellular respiration?
- Are fibroids and ovarian cysts related to metabolic syndrome?
- Talk to a pediatrician online