Doctor insights on:
Possibly: Trichomonads can live in the sulcus of the penis in the uncircumcised male. This may lead to increased symptoms and passing it on to a partner more easily. It is harder to survive in the circumcised male. They can live in the tip of the penis in both "cut" and "uncut" males. If you are referring to catching it from a female, the same applies. Be safe, use condoms and good hygiene. ...Read more
Not that I know: Hygiene can be a problem in the uncircumcised male who does not regularly retract the foreskin and clean themselves- this may predispose to more potential for local infection and transmission theoretically. Interesting research has found that the risk of a man getting HIV is higher in the uncircumcised male due to special cells in the foreskin which allow easier entry of the virus. ...Read more
Is it healthy/harmful to pull back the foreskin of my uncircumsized penis everyday and massage the bare head with coconut oil for 10-15 secs everyday?
I am uncircumsized and my penis is very itchy and stingy i put a little bit of dermoplast spray on the head of penis and it stopped what can it be?
Slight purplish colour in the penile corona Could it be penile cancer?I have warts on scrotum(3) but nothing on penis.uncircumsized. help!!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true more pleasure can come from uncircumsized penis?
- Am i more likely to get trichomoniasis from uncircumsized penis?
- Uncircumsized circumsized
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small bumps on uncircumsized
- Pros and cons of being uncircumsized
- Circumsized uncircumsized cervical cancer
- Talk to a urologist online for free