Doctor insights on:
Ultrasound Treatment And Keratosis
Ive tried many treatments over the years for keratosis pillars but unfortunately havent found the right treatment till now. please i need help thanks ?
Sorry for your pligh: Unfortunately, there is no accurate answer fro your illness. Other than conventional topical care that you can tolerate, and manage yourself, there is no "magic bullet" to recommend to you. I wish you well….and apologize for being unable to tell you more helpful information. ...Read more
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
See: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seborrheic-keratosis/basics/treatment/con-20028396Get a more detailed answer ›
What is the best treatment for keratosis pilaris? I know it can't be completely cured, but what can help?
Moisturieze: Do not scrub as it willo irritate and make it worse. Keep it well moisturized. Am lactin 12% is a good moisturizer because it contiains 12% Lactic Acid and penetrates and moisturizes from the inside and does not just sit on the surface. The skin has a fatty layer and needs something acidic to penetrate in order to provide the deeper layers with moisture. ...Read more
5fu,cryo, electrosur: This can be treated by 5fu, shoal raze or picaro creams. This can also be treated with cryoosurgy, electric needle, or phtodynamic therapy with levulan. Treatment will vary by number and choice of physician. Use suns rene and schedule regular followups to prevent surgery in future, and early dec tion of skin cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Keratosis pilaris treatment before and after
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver and spleen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- Can a ultrasound show that you aee pregnant at 2 weeks and 5 days?
- Red and blue areas on an transvaginal ultrasound
- What are the disadvantages and advantages of fertility treatment?
- Talk to a dermatologist online