Doctor insights on:
Ultrasound To Determine Sex Of Baby
I am having a daughter and now planning for baby boy. My wife has got ultrasound done in 19 weeks. Can that help in determining sex of baby?
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
What is the name of the test that is preformed that I can also find out the sex of my baby way before an ultrasound is performed to find out the?
Ultrasound: You will need a sonogram. There is no absolute test to determine the sex of the baby accurately, even sonogram may not be 100% correct depending on the operator. There is a reported DNA blood test to detect fetal free circulating DNA. Please consult your obstetrician for further advice. Good luck! ...Read more
I cheated on my BF Jan 31. I had 4 early ultrasounds w/ EDD Nov 23, 20, 19. I had sex 2x w/ my bf in Feb. Is there ANY chance the baby is not my BF?
Is having a uterine band common? Had an ultrasound to find out sex today. Due on 9/29 . Anything to worry about as far as losing baby?
Clarification: You will need to clarify with your doctor what a uterine band means. I suspect you are referring to an amniotic band instead. ...Read more
When did i consieve?Lmp 6 nov 13. Average cycle 35 days. Shortest 30 longest 38. On 16 dec my baby in ultrasound.Was 5.4 weeks. I had sex on15 and 23.
Calculator: Use a reverse due date calculator available online. Simply type in your due date and the conception date can be calculated for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ultrasound to determine babys sex at what time of pregnancy
- How to determine the sex of a baby in the womb?
- How to determine sex of baby during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to find out sex of baby without ultrasound?
- How to determine the age of a baby with an ultrasound?
- How to determine sex of baby by heartbeat?
- How to know gender of baby in ultrasound report?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free