Doctor insights on:
Obstipation: You can try Magnesium Citrate over the counter once and continue miralax to ensure softer stools. Your doctor could prescribe Golytely or another type of bowel preparation. Careful with Fleets enemas. Be sure your doctor rules out complete abdominal obstruction and partial obstruction. Drink sufficient water. Exercise as able. Eat high fiber foods like fruits and vegetables. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can I take 3 suppositories in one day? I took 2 earlier in afternoon. It didn't help. Can I take 1 more at night to relieve myself?
Not sure: Do you mean they lose effectiveness or your body cannot tolerate them? Or unable to insert them? Or retain them? Please clarify what you mean. Any prolonged use of the same type of suppository may cause problems--they are for short term use only, so discuss their use with your doctor, he/she may have a better suggestion for you. ...Read more
Been having formed BM soft but Difficulty in passing.
Tonight burned when inserting canassa suppository?
NOT ENOUGH INFORMATI: It is difficult to answer your question as we need more information.Apparantly you are under the care of a Gastroenterologist.If you continue feeling bunring and difficulty passing stools,you should consult your GI Specialist who knows your case These symptoms are not unusual in patients with Crohn's Disease ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Carefully: Normally, I have patients lie on their left side and with their fingers push the suppository into their rectum and wait a few minutes before getting up. Ideally suppositories are taken at night because they are less likely to fall out when lying down. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What if a glycerin suppository doesn't work?
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- Glycerin suppository didn t work
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a suppository to relieve constipation?
- Will period start when using progesterone suppositories
- How often cani give my baby glycerin suppositories?
- Ibuprofen suppositories for children
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online