Doctor insights on:
Ultram And Pregnancy
Neither one.: Hello. I am a mom with two kids. Neither one of these medications are good for a growing fetus. Avoid them like the plague. This a time period in which you should want to keep risk factors to your baby to the bare minimum. Unfortunately, Tylenol is all your OB is going to allow you. Ask them about topical compounds. They might approve things like lidocaine or diclofenac gel to specific areas. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Don't.: As a general principal, take no medications during pregnancy, esp. The first 12 weeks, when the organs are forming. A few drugs r considered safe, but most r harmful or unknown. Medication taken before or needed during preg must have benefits that outweigh possible risk. Tramadol, an atypical pain med, has no possible benefit. Check with your OB about any drug, rx or otc, herb or supplement. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No and...: It is a category c. Pregnancy category c is given to medicines that aren't adequately studied in pregnant humans but that seem to cause harm to the fetus in animal studies. Even more importantly, when pregnant all such questions should go through your doctor who you can trust and who knows you best. Their close supervision and partnership is critical for you & baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm pregnant and on tramadol. 1-3 pills a day depending on my pain. Will it affect my pregnancy or my baby? Should I switch to something else
I've been taking tramadol off and on throughout my pregnancy I'm 31 weeks and haven't taken any in about a week. If I was to take about 1 or 2 a day?
Can drugs like oxycodone or tramadol right before a pregnancy test, alter the results giving a false result ( + or - )?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online