Doctor insights on:
Ultra Endurance Exercise And Oxidative Damage
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Diet, exercise &cholesterol is important in reducing cad. What measures can I take to reduce oxidative damage and plaque formation---vitamins, suppl?
When using Ben oxide,for how many minutes shall it stay on my skin,and if I have to dry them myself after a time,what should I use to dry it?
Leave to dry: Hello Hawraz - Benzyl peroxide applied to the face for acne should wet the area of the pimples without excess and allowed to dry on your face. This provides the antiseptic effect reducing the skin bacteria know to be part of the cause for acne. I'm sure you are aware of the clothing staining it can cause. Benzyl peroxide is a common choice but other treatments are available if ineffective. ...Read more
Beta Oxidation: To generate energy, your body has 3 systems it uses - stored atp (for intense, short duration exercise), glycolysis (which uses stored glycogen in your muscles), and beta oxidation, which is used for long duration, sustained exercise. All three are important and kick in as required, depending on the length of exercise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Endurance exercise for joint degeneration in the knee
- Endurance exercise can help to reduce
- Regular aerobic exercise gives an individual more endurance
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What best describes the effect of endurance exercise on lipids?
- Is cardiac output a limiting factor in endurance exercise?
- What is the primary fuel used during endurance exercise?
- Another term for cardiorespiratory endurance exercise is resistance exercise
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free