Doctor insights on:
Ulcers In Colon
Inflammatory Bowel: Ulcers in colon could be the manifestation of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. It includes Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease. Ulcerative Colitis can affect the innermost lining of the large intestine(colon) and rectum. The treatment for some patients may include steroids, aminosalicylates, immune modifiers, antibiotics. ...Read more
For 55+ F (Hb 10.6) is platelet count supposed to be higher than normal in case of internal bleeding from GI tract, ulcer/tumor, colon or lungs ?
Inflammation!: Most inflammatory diseases of the colon cause ulcers, eg. Uc, crohn's, but also seen with infections, trauma, ischemia ( poor blood supply) and toxic effects of some medications. Ulcers generally mean something has overwhelmed your body's natural defenses and imply something serious is going on. ...Read more
I think I have chroans. I've had two camera done which showed ulcers in my colon the first time and then nothing in the second so they wont treat me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ulcer in sigmoid colon
- Ulcers in the colon
- Bleeding ulcers in colon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a bleeding ulcer cause blood in the urine?
- Pain in hip and leg with colon cancer
- How rare is colon cancer in 20s and why is it rare in young people if it is rare?
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online