Doctor insights on:
Ucg Test Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How do pregnancys go about showing up on blood test?
Do they always check if you are when taking blood? As a teenager how likely is it to misscary?
If your five days late, have many pregnancy symptoms but have a negative test can I still be pregnant?
I was 3 weeks along when I terminated my pregnancy. Now a week later, pregnacy test shows positive. Is that normal?
Absolutely: Pregnancy symptoms are non-specific. This means something else could be going on other than pregnancy. Fatigue, breast tenderness, "morning sickness" could all be due a variety of other causes, most of which will resolve with time. Pregnancy tests are also not perfect. If symptoms persist see your OB for a pregnancy blood test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Floating pregnancy test
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy test
- Spotting but no period negative pregnancy test
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Pregnancy test 9 days after embryo transfer
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online