Doctor insights on:
Typhoon Lagoon And Pregnant Woman
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Less than 1 year: If a couple is having regular unprotected intercourse (2 or more times per week), there is an 80-90% chance of getting pregnant in one year. If you have been trying to conceive for over a year, you might consider seeing a fertility specialist to assess the problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing: The skin will still stretch.Get a more detailed answer ›
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PCOS-yes: It is usually possible for a woman with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) to get pregnant with intervention, which may include losing weight (if accompanied by obesity) and/or the use of ovulation induction agents, such as Clomiphene citrate (cc). About 80% of pcos women will ovulate on cc, half of which may expect to achieve a pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman miss her period and not be pregnant?
- Can a woman with chlamidya and cervicitis get pregnant after treatment?
- Can a woman get pregnant and not seeing her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman be pregnant and still get her period?
- Can woman who are not pregnant take prenatal pill and how will it affect them?
- Can a woman get pregnant and still have her period?
- Can a woman spot and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online