Doctor insights on:
Types Patients Pneumocephalus Worse Fly
Diverticulitus: Diverticulitis means an active infection of small pouches of the colon that needs treatment with antibiotics. With an active infection, foods should be small and very light, liquids & a few sift foods until the infection has resolved. Then later your doctor would start you on high fiber foods after infection has fully resolved. ...Read more
Life suckers: They can suck the life right out of you with their toxic behaviors. ...Read more
Not possible: By definition a comatose patient is unable to eat so no foods can be given by mouth. Ivs or tube feedings with specific nutritional liquids are needed. ...Read more
Hi Mike!: Many different pharmaceuticals are used in anesthesia & it would take a book to answer this seemingly simple question. Your anesthesiologist knows which ones s'he uses and can avoid those that might interact with calcium channel blockers like nifedipine. So as long as s'he knows that you're taking nifedipine (and which form) and you take the last dose when advised, you'll be okay. ...Read more
Is it true that patients with cluster b personality types are sometimes known as energy vampires?
Toxic: Because their antics and behavior can absolutely drain the people around them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patients with type 2 diabetes
- Could one type of schizophrenia left untreated lead to worse condition
- What percentage of diabetes patients have type 2?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What types of exercise are best for patients with spinal stenosis?
- What type of patients are seen in family practice clinics?
- What type of food and drinks can make the pain from arthritis better or worse?
- What type of symptoms would a patient have if they had pancreatic cancer?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free