Doctor insights on:
Types Of Venereal Disease
Depends on which TSD: There're quite a few stds and each equires different medications/regimens. For example, herpes: valcyclovir/acyclovir/famcyclovir etc...Chlamydia: doxycycline/azithromycin/ampicillin/erythromycin etc..Syphillis: still the good old penicillin. Trichomonas: metronidazole. Gonorrhea: doxy/azithromycin/ceftriaxone. Hiv: this is very complicated--to scary for me..Consult doc 4 your concerns. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Absolutely!: Hiv (the virus that causes aids) can be transmitted by a male-female sexual contact, male-male sex, or female-female sex. Using a condom can help decrease the spread. If one of your partners has been diagnosed with HIV or aids, get tested now and 6 months after your last sexual contact with that person. ...Read more
Testing: You did not list symptoms or exposure history. Even if you did, you need a local evaluation to confirm or exclude this collection of diagnoses. Only with a review of exposure history, exam and testing can this be answered with confidence. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of doctor treats lyme disease?
- What types of diseases does a barium swallow detect?
- Which type of doctor specializes in peripheral vascular diseases
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of lung disease or problems can indoor mold cause?
- Types of diseases and their causes
- Types of skin discoloration diseases
- What type of pathogen is lyme disease?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free