Doctor insights on:
Types Of Thyroid Medicine
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If i started out taking my thyroid medicine at 6:30am. But now taking it at 10am. But want to go back to taking it about 8am .
I stopped taking my thyroid medicine over 6months ago .I lost 40 lbs on my own. Do i still need it?
Thyroid Medication: You can notice the effects of thyroid medication within a few days, but you should be experiencing whatever full effect you will get by about six weeks. ...Read more
Weight thyroid: Thyroid disease whether over active or under active should be treated to normal levels once levels are normal it has no effects on your weight after few months in order to gain weight you can use well balanced foods with good nutritious calories. ...Read more
Need right dose!: Right medicine, wrong dose doesn't help, regardless of condition. Of course, wrong medicine, regardless of dose, is bad. So how do we find right dose for thyroid medicine? Check your tsh. Many docs now recommend aiming for 1-2, not just 4.49 (if "normal" range is 0.45-4.5). However, recent study suggests that a few patients may respond better to desiccated thyroid. Check out http://goo.Gl/h93xxf. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if i accidently take 2 doses of my thyroid medicine?
- Are there two types of thyroid disease dormant and active?
- What type of cold medicine can you take while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does nuclear medicine mean what types of things do the doctors do?
- What type of surgeon removes thyroid gland?
- Side effects of no thyroid and no medicine
- Side effects of too much thyroid medicine
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free