Doctor insights on:
Types Of Lipids
At least 6: Depending on their density,size and the Apo proteins they carry,they are the chylomicrons,Very low density and intermediate density lipoprotein,low density and high density lipoproteins, and triglycerides. The cholesterol rich lipids carry the building blocks to make hormones,or repair tissues while triglycerides supply the fuel for body metabolism.The HDL class takes excess chol for disposal. ...Read more
I had a liver panel done. My liver and lipids are very low. I am also type 2 diabetic. Can my diabetes cause the liver and lipids be low?
This is good: Low lipids and liver tests are GOOD things. We get concerned when they are high in a diabetic. So no worries! ...Read more
I am type 2 on tablets, can I drink almond sweetened milk and potato. My lipid total -150 , HDL -34 , LDL -89 , triglyceride -137. Sugar - 78 ?
In normal amounts.: The best foods in excessive quantities are counterproductive. ...Read more
Left arm has mild pain, off and on for days,my elbow aches, shoulder will hurt then stop. I'm 40 type 1 diabetic for two years now. Good Lipid panel ?
And question?: is not entirely clear. I assume it isn't about lipids (unlikely related to pain) and IS about pain. without an exam, I can only give general information, and, muscle/joint aetiology is easy w. exam. Staying mobile very important. And.. nerve injury/pinch/irritation/neuropathy goes in the path of the nerve neck-->shoulder-->elbow-->hand. would NOT hurt to touch and more shooting type pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which types of lipids must be listed on food labels
- What types of foods supply carbohydrates proteins lipids?
- Effects of combination lipid therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 6 types of lipids
- Types of hymens
- What type of pathogen causes the common cold?
- What type of bite looks like a little hole in your skin?
- Talk to a clinical lipidologist online for free