Doctor insights on:
Types Of Allergic Skin Reactions
No: No relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can the body wrap procedure provoke allergic skin reactions? I am very prone to skin allergies. I avoid a lot of skin care products and cleaning solutions to prevent my skin from going itchy and red as a tomato. What are the chances of the body wrap treat
Is the antibiotic allergic reactions (like in your photo) frequently confused with scarlet fever (similar skin reaction) that accompanies the strep?
Preceding feble illn: The two rashes can overlap. Scalet fever will have a precedomg febrile illness with the rash starting 12-48 hours later, usually on the face and upper trunk with subsequent body involvement. Feels like a rough sunbun, there may be broken blood vessels in the folds of the skin with flushed cheeks and pale areas arround the mouth. The tongue is frequently red and enlarged. ...Read more
Nearly everyday I have an allergic skin reaction which gives red dots over my skin, what can I do?!
Allergic rash: Given the limited information (where is the rash, what triggers it, is it itchy, does it go away within a short period of time, etc.), i would suggest that an allergy evaluation might be helpful if there is a suspicion that foods or environmental triggers are responsible. There may be other causes for the rash, in which case seeing your internist and having a physical with lab tests may be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Allergic reactions to types of perfumes
- Allergic skin reactions on face
- Common skin allergic reactions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes allergic skin reactions?
- Allergic reactions to tb skin test
- Allergic skin reactions to calcium chloride
- How long do allergic reactions last on skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online