Doctor insights on:
Types Mental Illness List Of Mental Disorders
Stalking behavior: Stalking behavior may be related to a mental disorder such as ocd, a psychotic condition, a delusional disorder, a sexual disorder, or some other disorder. Or it is possible that stalking behavior is simply a function of deviant or criminal behavior. At times, the lines between psychopathology, deviant and criminal behavior becomes difficult to sort out. ...Read more
You may know that: Bipolar disorder manifests in extreme mood swings between depression and mania/hyperactivity. Some folks are more hyper and some more depressed. The cycle can be very quick or span over days. A licensed mental health professional can diagnose and treat you. It's best to go to someone who has a lot of experience w/this. Your family doc can refer you. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Same meaning.: They are interchangable terms.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm doing a project on mental disorders and i was wondering, is there any way that you can fake a mental illness?
Yes: I have uncovered some people who faked it for up to 10 years or more in state hospitals. All very bright and all with incredible sense of entitlement and marked psychopathic thinking. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Types of mental illnesses list
- A list of mental illness
- List of mental illnesses and their symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a mood disorder a mental illness?
- Is anxiety disorder a mental illness?
- How many types of mental illness are there?
- Blood type inherited mental illness
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free