Doctor insights on:
Type Doctor Pain In Thumb Swollen
I have red swollen thumb really sore. It's also inflamed. Doc has prescribed amoxicillin but i don't like antibios. Any suggestions?
See below: Untreated skin infections can cause serious problems and over a thumb, i would worry about it causing an infection in your thumb joint which is a serious condition where it can lead surgery to save your thumb joint. Call your prescribing doctor and discuss your concerns with him or her especially if you decide not to take the amoxicillin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After my palm caught my fall, I have a swollen thumb, scrape at the bottom of the thumb and a tender thumb. The fall happened five hours ago. Should I see a doctor?
Many causes. : There are many potential causes and a good history and exam will helps to determine the answer. For example is this a tumor? Is it lymphatic or vascular congestion? Positional? Work related? Congenital? Constrictive due to ring wear? Due to bone, skin, fat, nerves, vessels?, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen thumb knuckle pain
- Swollen thumb no pain
- What kind of doctor could you go to for a swollen joint in your thumb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor for knee pain?
- What type of doctor do i see for a swollen lip?
- What type of doctor specializes in tailbone pain for teenagers?
- Thumb swollen red bump
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free