Doctor insights on:
Type A Aortic Dissection
Blood pressure : 90% of type b dissection are managed medically with blood pressure control in the acute phase. In cases of rupture, decrease perfusion to organs like intestines kidneys or legs the patient will need surgery or stenting. In chronic cases you need follow up ct scan to assess the aorta for aneurysmal degeneration. ...Read more
Can i wait 3 weeks before my cardiologist appointment after being released for type b aortic dissection?
I think i might have had an aortic dissection just now and i'm terrified in tears. What should I do?
Go get evaluated: An aortic dissection does not typically just happen and go away. It is a life threatening event that more typically causes excruciating, tearing pain that persists. If you are still having such pain, you should call 911 and go to an emergency room! if you had some pain that went away on its own, a dissection is much less likely -- just go get examined by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Internal,tear: The dissection is a tear of the inner lining of the aortic three layer wall the flap may obstruct branches of the aorta and create a whole series of symptoms and complications. Medical and surgical treatments exist depending on the exact situation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Type a aortic dissection repair
- Type b vs type a aortic dissection
- Is it possible to develop a chronic cough after aortic dissection surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of bite looks like a little hole in your skin?
- A rh positive blood type diet
- What is the best type of underwear for a teenage boy to wear?
- What type of doctor do i see for a swollen lip?
- Talk to a cardiologist online