Doctor insights on:
Tylenol Pm While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes you can, however: if you are taking the tylenol pm to help you sleep, it might not work if you are taking the allegra-d 24 hours, if you are taking the allegra-d 12 hours in the morning so the tylenol pm would work at night. good that you asked, always exercise caution with multiple medications ...Read more
Am i starting to get liver disease? Hello. I feel short on breath. My whole chest has stabbing pains, which feel like my hearts giving out. Every night, i take 4 tylenol pm's, 2 (200 mg) ibuprofen tablets, and a trazadone. Is this bad? It hurts. I don't k
What extent?: This product is made up of tylenol (acetaminophen) and Diphenhydramine (benadryl) and each is safe during pregnancy. This means limited and occasional use however as being wisest and most careful for the growing fetus. Some may tell you of a link between Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and cleft lip; studies showed this to be false. Still caution with any medicine in pregnancy is best; much remains unknown. ...Read more
Will taking Tylenol (acetaminophen) pm the night before taking a home pregnancy test affect my results?
NO: Should not affect results.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking tylenol pm while pregnant
- Can you take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can i take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Can pregnant woman take tylenol pm?
- I'm pregnant can i take tylenol pm
- Can you take tylenol pm when pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free